Parking lot striping is an often overlooked but vital part of any safe and attractive commercial property. Of all the parking lot maintenance services, line striping is one of the most cost effective. To get the highest quality pavement markings, you need to get your striping services from a reputable parking lot paving company.
For parking lot paving services in the greater San Bernardino CA area, including parking lot striping, City Service Contracting is the most reputable and experienced paving company. We’ve been paving roadways, driveways, and parking lots all over Southern California since 1974, so we can help design and paint a parking lot that will attract visitors and keep them safe.
Do I Need Parking Lot Striping Services?
Parking lot striping includes much more than most property owners think. Any pavement markings that help visitors to your property understand how to navigate your parking lot and where to park. You may need to get your lot restriped if you notice any of the following signs:
- Inappropriate parking
- Vehicle accidents
- Fines for code violations
- Lines aren’t visible in bad weather
The Parking Lot Striping Process
The professionals at City Service Contracting have proven methods of parking lot painting that ensure that parking stencils, lines, and curbs stay bright for years.
- Parking Lot Preparation – First, the actual asphalt pavement needs to be inspected to determine if cleaning or sealcoating services need to be performed first.
- Arranging Alternative Parking – To minimize business interruptions, our experienced paving contractors put up signs and barriers to divert visitors to alternate parking or perform our paving services outside of operation hours.
- Cleaning or Sealcoating – To ensure that our commercial grade traffic paint or thermoplastic striping will adhere to the asphalt, the surface needs to be professionally cleaned or protected with a sealcoating.
- Parking Lot Striping – Using high quality paving equipment, we apply traffic paint to create parking spaces, loading zones, traffic lanes, etc.
- Curb Painting & Stencils – Fire lines, no parking zones, and more can be marked with curb painting, and our crew has pavement stencils for handicap parking spaces, numbers, letters, and more.
City Service Contracting: Your Trusted Local Parking Lot Striping Company
City Service Contracting is the trusted parking lot paving company in SoCal communities like Corona, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, San Bernardino, and Temecula CA because of our decades of paving experience and dedication to exceptional workmanship on every paving job. From concrete services to asphalt repair, we can keep both commercial and residential pavement safe and beautiful for decades.
To finish off your parking lot with line striping and curb painting services, contact us today.