City Service Contracting, Southern California’s most trusted asphalt paving company, has all the right paving services, knowledge, and equipment to upgrade your property with new pavement, whether it’s a commercial business or a residential property.
Why Get Asphalt Paving?
Asphalt is the most popular pavement type in the world because it’s versatile, durable, and relatively easy to install. Though traditionally used in roadways, asphalt makes attractive, long-lasting driveways, walkways, and parking lots.
The key is to get the services of the most trusted asphalt paving professionals in your local area, whether you are a commercial property manager or residential homeowner. In Southern California, those asphalt paving professionals are at City Service Contracting.
All About Asphalt Paving
Here are some of the proven asphalt paving processes available from a reputable paving company.
Our process for installing asphalt pavement prioritizes workmanship at every stage.
- Site preparation is the first step, and it ensures that the pavement has proper drainage due to grading services. Soil compaction also prevents erosion.
- The gravel aggregate base installation is another important step because it creates a very stable base for the pavement. Compaction of the gravel also increases stability.
- Only commercial grade, quality asphalt is used in every asphalt paving project we perform. We specially mix all asphalt to match the conditions and install it using the most advanced paving equipment.
- Paving services like sealcoating and line striping finish off your pavement installation. We can also install concrete curbs, drainage, and other constructions.
Asphalt Repair Solutions
- Crack sealing services fix developing asphalt cracks and prevent pavement deterioration.
- Asphalt resurfacing can replace large areas of damaged pavement for a permanent fix. Usually, we use asphalt milling equipment to remove the pavement before replacing it.
- Pothole repair, also known as asphalt patching, replaces just the pavement that has damage with fresh asphalt for a seamless repair.
Asphalt Maintenance Services
It isn’t just about asphalt installation and repair services. There are plenty of paving processes that keep pavement from developing serious damage that requires expensive asphalt repair services.
- Slurry Seal
- Pavement Sweeping
- Line Striping
- Curb Painting
City Service Contracting: SoCA’s Trusted Asphalt Paving Experts
City Service Contracting, California’s trusted asphalt paving company, has the knowledge and equipment for even the most complicated paving project. We proudly serve Southern California cities like Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, San Bernardino, Riverside, Corona, Ontario, Moreno Valley, Temecula, Perris, and Murrieta CA.
For the highest quality asphalt paving services in the area, contact City Service Contracting for a free inspection.